Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm BACK!

Wow my last post was over 2 years ago!! I have a lot to fill in huh?  So a few days after my last post I found out I was PREGNANT!!! I kept wondering why the workouts weren't getting easier....then it dawned on me IM PREGNANT! It was a relatively easy pregnancy until the end when my heart went a little crazy and started beating too fast but some meds and I was fine again until week 36 and it started happening again and they took the baby a week later! We welcomed Sarah Grace into our family on May 23, 2011!
  We still knew something was still off with Isaiah since he was 2 and still not talking at all and going backwards with a lot of things! We finally found a doctor that would listen to us and he referred us to the speech department at the Children's hospital and a psychologist. We got an evaluation quickly with the speech department and they recommended speech twice a week but we were put on a waiting list because there were no openings. I finally heard back from the psychologist and we were on a waiting list for that too. I waited 4 months (this all began in Aug 2011) and still we were on a waiting list for both! Finally just before Christmas 2011 I called Katy ISD to see if they could help and they set us up with an evaluation in Jan 2012. Shortly before the evaluation I found out we were EXPECTING AGAIN! Sarah was only 8 months old! Yes we are a little crazy! Back to Isaiah, we went in for the evaluation and they confirmed what I had known for a long time....Isaiah is Autistic...I cried. I'm crying now! They set up for a meeting with the school that he would be attending so that he could start school on his 3rd birthday! They moved quickly!
 In the middle of all of this I was still trying to wrap my head around another baby and plan a trip to Florida....yes the SEALES were going to DISNEYWORLD! ALL 8 OF US! Yes I said 8 our little family, grandma and Michael's brother's family! We were renting a 12 passenger van and driving to Orlando staying for a week then heading to Miami for 4 days so the guys could go to Wrestlemainia! We all had a blast and were planning our next trip before we even left!
 We got back from Florida a few days before Isaiah's birthday and his first day of school! But we had to postpone school for about a week because he got sick! But he started school none the less and he loved/hated it! It eventually grew on him and he loved his teacher! School was coming to a close and we found out that his teacher wasn't going to be back the next year I had a break down Isaiah had made so much progress with her and I was terrified he would go backwards! Wrong! School started in the fall and it was like he never missed a beat! He LOVES his teacher Mrs. H and hes made even more progress, still not talking but he is communicating with little pictures now and he is so close to talking I can feel it!
 We welcomed Evan Samuel into the family Spet 18th 2012 again a few weeks earlier than expected because the little turkey was sitting in a funny spot and the pain was killing me! I ended up being put to sleep for this Csection so I don't remember much of his birth or the first day or 2 since was was pretty drugged up. My OB put me on the 3 year plan (his words no mine) so no surprise babies for at least 3 years (unless the big man upstairs has something else to say about that).
  We had a great Christmas and are rolling with the New Year. Hoping this year holds potty training and talking for Isaiah (and potty training for Sarah...shes already talking and wont shut up!) . We are already planning our next Disney trip and birthdays. Cannot wait to see what else this year holds for us!

1 comment:

  1. 色、情微電影
    情˙色文小說
    85街
    85街論壇85st
    85街免費影片收看
    打飛機專用網
    土豆網免費影片
    avcome愛薇免費影片
    后宮視訊聊天網
    洪爺影城
    中文視頻隨機聊天穿職業裝的白領美女同城一夜情交友QQ群台灣色b免費視頻免費視訊meme交友
    全球隨機視頻線上免費視頻網站臨時夫妻視頻美女福利視頻激情成人裸聊網站meme影音視訊
    褲襪美女視頻免費視頻網站有哪些ut上班族聊天室一對一肉文免費真人秀聊天室真人視訊21點
    美女穿褲襪視頻免費午夜美女成人情色視頻網站快播小說網歐美成人影院真人視訊美女
    女人的裸體真人秀成人色系視頻少婦的微信裸聊錄圖結婚交友網站陪你戀愛網真人視訊秀

    ReplyDelete