Friday, January 25, 2013

Disney bound again!

  This time last year I was planning our first trip to Disney world, I thought for sure that 3 months was enough time to plan it all....NOT!!! This year I will learn from my rookie mistakes and start planning now 11 months in advance! I thought I would blog about my planning so I could help other moms not make the same mistakes I made last year share some other blogger's wisdom I have found thanks to Pintrest. I'm going to spread this planning through out the otherwise this will be on super long blog post and most would give up reading it.
 I have already started on the first blog post and will be posting it later today/tonight! Hoping I can help some that are afraid that Disney cost too much or its too crazy and hectic for toddlers and younger kids but its SO not and its worth every penny (you can make Disney affordable it just takes a little work)!
 
    

“If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.”

 ~Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment