Monday, September 27, 2010

hello my name is Jamie and I have a cloth diaper addiction!

I have officially turned into a cloth diaper junkie! I want them all!!! we ordered some Happy Heinys  Thursday and we received them on Saturday!  I was so excited to try them out! And we love them!!!! The inside is soooo soft! Like butta! Blowing all my fluff allowance on those 3 diapers was soooo worth it! lol I get more fluff allowance this Friday and its way more than I was given last week so I'm excited to get a few more diapers! I'm taking suggestions! we have used Fuzzi bunz, Tiny Tush fitted, Bum Genius, and Tweedle bugs. Im thinking more fitted diapers cause I love how they fit Isaiah and they (well some) cost less than the pockets or AIOs so I can get more for my money I really want a Nifty Nappy fitted in the ogga booga print!but eeks $24 is a bit much for a fitted....but its really really cute and he could match his cousin Bethy! 
shh don't tell anyone but I secretly want another baby just so I can buy more cloth! :o well thats not the only reason but like I said I have an addiction! 
Now do you think I could convince Michael to put up a Clothes line for me?hmmmm....Oh I'm also crocheting Isaiah a pair wool soaker pants (I'll take a pic and post it when I'm done with it).
I'm actually quite surprised that Michael is on board with this whole cloth diapering thing! and and he actually is changing them! :o he even did a poopie and cleaned out the diaper even though I told him he could leave it for me! He wants to get a sprayer so he can help out more too! wow! 
So anyway I guess its official I'm a "crunchy momma" I co-slept (well hes still in our bed half the time) a baby wore and now we cloth. I always resisted the cloth but now I love it! Don't know what I was ever thinking! well I see my post is all over the place now my mind is kinda foggy the last few days and I've been super ancy latly and I dont know why so I'll end on that  note...



No comments:

Post a Comment