Thursday, September 23, 2010

Angels

So my what to expect ladies did it to me again...they made me cry! Not in a bad way but in a good...a few of them thought wouldn't it be awesome if there was a way for all of us to finally meet? Well there is only one women on earth that could do that...the all powerful Oprah! *insert angelic type music* So we all decided to write to Oprah about our "angel" heres my letter to her:


My angel is not a single person but a group of Mothers better know as my April 2008 What to Expect Mommas! I could not choose just one of these women to call my angel because they are all my angels..my best friends! These women supported my throughout my pregnancy with my son and the (almost) 2years since then. we share everything, the highs the lows the joys and sorrows we even share things normal people wouldn't even share with anyone else! These women are my sisters and I don't know where I'd be without then! Funny thing is I've never met a single one of them! I have never "met" a more amazing group of women before and probably never will! 


Of course there's such a thing as angels. Only sometimes they don't have wings... and we call them mothers. -Unknown



1 comment:

  1. 免費視訊聊天室友
    后宮視訊聊天室
    免費影音視訊聊聊天室
    影音視訊聊聊天室
    ut聊聊天室
    ut影音視訊聊聊天室
    小可愛免費視訊
    視訊美女聊天
    聊天交友
    交友app
    色男色女約炮網好身材的美女視訊視頻愛愛動態圖片大全同城男女交友85視訊聊天交友網
    冰心聊天室台灣視訊美女都市情人約炮網已婚寂寞同城交友日本澀情網站視訊聊天交友網muxx
    成人聊天室大胸美女視頻床友吧台灣戀戀裸聊視頻蜜桃色小說在線觀看免費視訊聊天交友網站
    網聊語音視頻聊天室一夜晴同城約炮網性感寫真快播快播性感短裙免費視訊聊天交友網muxx
    天下聊天室網址同城情愛聊天室寂寞聊天交友網站裸體美女視頻高清播放173視訊聊天交友網

    ReplyDelete